Sunday 6 May 2012

Gardening with chickens.

I dig, the girls de-bug.
Nom nom nom.

Pearl makes sure no bugs have escaped under the plants.




Betty checks out the new 'chicken decking' I've used to hide an un-plantable area of the garden.



The girls clean up Great Britain while I have a cuppa.



Pearl dreams of being the Olympic mascot...




...but such notions are forgotten when she spots the unattended treats tub!

I spy with my little eye...



"You want us to build a what??!"



DIY is a step too far, so they head off back to the garden.



To relax in the sun after a hard day's work in the garden.



While I enjoy the tea they made me, yum! :)




And if you're wondering where Mabel is, she's here, with a face on her.



  Broodiness strikes again! 


.....


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing ;)
    My 7 are 4.5 weeks now, they sure change by the day don't they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading & commenting Sharyn x

      They grow SO fast, blink and you'd miss it!

      Delete